PARTS of Andalucia are on orange and yellow alert today as Spain’s weather agency AEMET predict strong weather across the coast.
AEMET have forecast 80km/h winds in Estrecho, Cadiz, while Malaga could see waves of up to four metres high.
Estrecho is placed on orange alert for coastal wind and waves, meaning an important risk in the area.
Meanwhile, the provinces of Granada, Malaga and Almeria are all on yellow wind alerts, indicating a risk in these places.
Most of the alerts are set to be in place until around 6:00pm this evening, according to AEMET’s website.
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- Thunder and rain from TOMORROW on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 16:46
- Spain pig farm robberies see 15 arrests after man stabbed as thieves bid to raid precious metals more expensive than gold - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 12:20
- British expat fuming after chairs and tables don’t fit into ‘tiny’ new terrace Mallorca town hall painted outside her cafe - 14 Apr, 2019 @ 08:03
- Spain footy star Diego Costa handed eight-match ban and €6,000 fine after red card for telling referee,’I s*** on your w**** mother’ - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 19:08
- Expat killer Dave Mahon loses Supreme Court appeal over sentence for slaying brother of Amy Fitzpatrick, who vanished in Spain - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 13:40