PARTS of Andalucia are on orange and yellow alert today as Spain’s weather agency AEMET predict strong weather across the coast.
AEMET have forecast 80km/h winds in Estrecho, Cadiz, while Malaga could see waves of up to four metres high.
Estrecho is placed on orange alert for coastal wind and waves, meaning an important risk in the area.
Meanwhile, the provinces of Granada, Malaga and Almeria are all on yellow wind alerts, indicating a risk in these places.
Most of the alerts are set to be in place until around 6:00pm this evening, according to AEMET’s website.
- Max Beach in Mijas taken over by Costa del Sol restaurant owners Metro Group - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:16
- Franco’s body WILL be dug up just hours after Spain’s Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 16:09
- Hacienda Beach in Estepona makes the perfect summer getaway and here’s why - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:12
- Liverpool players find time for fun on Marbella winter training trip despite ‘no sunlight’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:57
- Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election in Spain for April 28 - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 10:59
- CATALUNYA CRISIS: ‘I am a political prisoner’ says Catalan leader as 12 separatists go on trial in Spain - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 20:48
- ‘I MISS MY BROTHER’: Sister of British expat filmmaker in Spain speaks out after balcony horror plunge puts him in coma - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 18:42
- Spain tourism chiefs call for alcohol ban in airports and say British police ‘have power’ to stop boozing on flights - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:12
- Spain likely to call snap general election as Pedro Sanchez fails to get budget past Parliament - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:17
- REVEALED: Which of Spain’s regions will be having the most sex this Valentine’s Day - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00