TEMPERATURES in Andalucia are forecast to take a sudden upturn this weekend, Accuweather has predicted.
According to meteorologists, Sevilla will see the mercury hit 29C today while Cordoba will reach 31C.
Both inland cities, which are typically much hotter than the coasts, will see temperatures remain around 29-30C until peaking at 31C on Tuesday.
The heat is expected to remain until at least next Friday.
Meanwhile, the Costa del Sol will see a sudden surge in temperatures from Sunday with the likes of Estepona and Marbella seeing highs of 27C and 26C respectively.
Estepona and Manilva will reach highs of 28C and 27C on Tuesday.
The whole Costa del Sol is forecast to remain above 25C for the majority of next week.
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19