TEMPERATURES in Andalucia are forecast to take a sudden upturn this weekend, Accuweather has predicted.
According to meteorologists, Sevilla will see the mercury hit 29C today while Cordoba will reach 31C.
Both inland cities, which are typically much hotter than the coasts, will see temperatures remain around 29-30C until peaking at 31C on Tuesday.
The heat is expected to remain until at least next Friday.
Meanwhile, the Costa del Sol will see a sudden surge in temperatures from Sunday with the likes of Estepona and Marbella seeing highs of 27C and 26C respectively.
Estepona and Manilva will reach highs of 28C and 27C on Tuesday.
The whole Costa del Sol is forecast to remain above 25C for the majority of next week.
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00