AN expat vlogger has given partying Brits heading to Marbella a run down of ‘what NOT to do’ in a viral online video.
Svetlana Stanislav advises would be holidaymakers from the UK how to ‘act more like a human and less like an animal’ when coming to the costa.
The blogger warns against the Spanish drink measures and tells Brits if they can’t pace themselves then at least carry around plastic bags to be sick in so locals don’t wake up to find vomit all over the streets.
She also urged them to ‘put some clothes on’ when going supermarket shopping.
“This is especially true for men who go to restaurants and decide they want to sit for the whole meal without a shirt on, and we have to see their burnt bellies, please put it away, no one wants to see that.”
She added that ‘no one cares’ about the English lads who have spent all winter working on their summer bodies so they can walk around topless showing it off.
“There are loads of Spanish guys around here that s**t all over you anyway,” she jibed, adding that the term ‘no carbs before Marbs’ needs to stop and ‘makes you look like a f***ing asshole’.
The 4-minute clip has been shared by hundreds of locals and expats online.
“That is absolutely bang on!” one wrote in the comments.
Another added: “Everything she says is right, unfortunately the tourists that behave that way will carry on behaving that way as they are the lowest common denominator. Spoils it for other tourists with manners and intelligence.
“Maybe the bars should take some responsibility and stop serving alcohol to certain tourists.”
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31