A CRIMINAL starting a new life in Spain.
It all sounds very familiar (The Dirty Dozen, Issue 220, pg 6-7).
That is until you realise that said crook is serial rapist John Worboys, who – it has emerged – is learning Spanish from behind bars.
In a bid to follow numerous British convicts to Spain, the black cab sex offender has apparently been practicing the language with ‘books and DVDs’ in prison.
The monster, from London, was jailed for the sexual assaults of 12 women, and has even now changed his name to John Derek Radford.
The British and Spanish authorities cannot allow his move to Spain.
Worboys would be among the sickest and most dangerous expat criminals to have ever inhabited this country.
We are used to conmen, drug dealers and even killers in these parts.
However, if Worboys does settle here upon his release, it would mark a whole new league of depravity.
John Worboys must be blocked from entering Spain.
- American football star caught jumping over bulls at Spain’s San Fermin as veterans SLAM festival as ‘TOO SAFE’ - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:30
- Young woman arrested after ‘stabbing man in face with fork’ in Gibraltar’s Ocean Village - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:02
- Spanish man arrested over rape of British teenage girl in park in Spain - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 08:53
- Rock climber drowns in front of daughter after 30-metre plunge into sea near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 08:16
- Iconic castle on Spain’s Costa del Sol is FINALLY being repaired - 14 Jul, 2019 @ 09:14
- WATCH: Spanish school teacher’s vile RACIST rant at black British men on Spain train, calling them ‘monkeys’ and ‘f**king Africans’ - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 10:03
- Environmental group names and shames 19 Costa del Sol beaches as among worst in Spain - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:01
- Spain’s Government SEIZES former dictator General Franco’s €5 million summer palace over its ‘fraudulent’ sale - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 13:22
- Jennifer Lopez to perform on Spain’s Costa del Sol for her 50th birthday - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 12:39
- Marbella mayor invites Barack Obama back to Costa del Sol to play golf - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 11:36