MARRIED women in their forties have the best sex lives.
Proving what the character Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City has long insisted, some 68 per cent of 40-somethings know what satisfies them between the sheets.
And just like Bradshaw, more than half say they are no longer too embarrassed to ask for it.
According to experts, women reach their ‘sexual confidence’ peak at 40 when they are less body conscious and have fewer worries.
Nicola Down, editor of Top Sante magazine, which carried out the survey, said: “The real sexual adventure begins when the children are older or have left home.
“Older women are the ones worldly enough to enjoy a wonderful sex life.”
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00