- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Soy un idiota
• IDIOT: Lack of Spanish leaves Chris Martin feeling left out at home
HE may have sold 50 million records worldwide.
But Coldplay front man, Chris Martin has revealed he feels ‘like an idiot’ at home thanks to a lack of Spanish
Speaking to El Mundo the rock star explained that his wife, actress Gwyneth Paltrow chats with their children Apple and Moses in Spanish, which he never understands.
“In my house everyone speaks Spanish because even Moses’ nanny is Spanish. So I’m the only idiot at home who doesn’t understand anything,” he said.
Paltrow is fluent in Spanish after doing a language exchange in Extremadura as a teenager and staying in close contact with the family.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Judge tells trio that jail sentences are 'inevitable' over €6.6 million scam…
Experts fear healthcare cuts could result in spiralling medical problems across Spain…