- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Suicide suspected in car fire death
• A man died in Velez-Malaga after car fire
POLICE suspect suicide after a man died after his car was found on fire underneath a bridge near Velez Malaga.
Police were quickly on the scene, when they received an emergency call to the bridge beside the motorway near Baviera Golf.
Incredibly they managed to extinguish the flames and initially save the man, who was found unconscious inside the car.
The 63-year-old was flown by helicopter to hospital in Malaga where he remained in a critical condition with 80% burns to his body.
Sadly he did not pull through and died over the weekend.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…