- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Fringe festival comes to Gibraltar
January 26, 2013
• LAST EDITED:
February 9, 2013
Gibraltar • 0 Comments
• Gibraltar's Alameda Gardens will host the fringe festival in June
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
EXPAT theatre fans more used to making the annual pilgrimage to Scotland for the Edinburgh Festival will soon have an alternative on their doorstep.
Gibraltar’s first ever fringe festival will allow budding performers and musicians the chance to showcase their talents when it runs from June 20-23 at the Alameda Open air Theatre on the Rock.
Organisers hope the event will help to put Gibraltar on the international art scene map and will continue to grow in the coming years.
Visit www.gibfringe.com for more information.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]