- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Travelodge set to expand in Spain
January 31, 2013
• LAST EDITED:
February 9, 2013
Travel • 0 Comments
• A Travelodge in Madrid
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
BUDGET hotel chain, Travelodge are expanding and building two new hotels in Spain.
The two hotels, set to be built later this year, will be in the Julian Camarillo district of Madrid and the beachfront El Poblenoul district of Barcelona.
The no frills hotel chain already has a hotel in Madrid, one in Barcelona and one in Valencia.
The company is opening a total of 14 new hotels, including 12 in the UK, creating around 420 new jobs.
The expansion, including refurbishment of existing hotels, is expected to cost €327 million.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]