THE Gibraltar Philanthropy Forum (GPF) organised its inaugural conference, promoting the benefits, issues and challenges of philanthropic giving in the area.
The keynote speaker was former British Prime Minister, Sir John Major, who spoke at the conference about the role of private philanthropy in the 21st Century.
The recently formed Forum acts as a facilitator, promoting and sharing knowledge and best practice around philanthropy, highlighting its need and showing how someone can make effective and informed contributions.
About 70 guests, including Chief Minister Fabian Picardo, Minister for Education and Justice Gilbert Licudi and Opposition leader Daniel Feetham, attended the dinner, held in the airport’s Wessex Lounge.
- Skyfall! - 3 Jan, 2014 @ 11:32
- Free-range foie gras - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Careless talk costs car driver - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- Nothing to grouse about! - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 18:30
- Guess who’s coming to dinner? - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30
- OLIVE PRESS APPEAL: Surfing and salvation - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:57
- Fruit flop - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spain is a sex-pot hotspot - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- A tale of pain and passion in the palace - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 15:30
- Watching the birdies! - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30