FC BARCELONA has become first sports club to be able to boast 100 million followers on social networks.
The club is organising a series of special events to celebrate the achievement, kicking off at the Barça v Rayo game.
Fans elsewhere will be able to take part on the different social networks.
The Club has created the hashtag #FCB100M for fans to share their Barça feelings by tagging their photos on social networks. The best pictures will be used on a special website that Barça has prepared.
The players from the football and other sports teams have also been photographed with the image being used to identify the campaign (#FCB100M).
The army of fans is made up of 30 official FCB accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tencent Weibo and YouTube.
The players have also appeared in a video that FC Barcelona has recorded to commemorate the achievement.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40