THE last two weeks have seen progress on the restaurant boom and better still my kids have been over to visit.
Of course me being me, I’ve also had the opportunity to go out a few times.
A trip to the polo in Sotogrande being a highlight. It was my first time to see polo and I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I’m not sure I’ve quite got the gist of the rules.
Most of my time has been split between my kids and the restaurant.
The kids are great, although I’m not getting to see them as much as I’d like as things are getting really taxing with the opening looming on August 18.
It’s looking amazing and everything’s thankfully falling into place and – after all this stress – I’m looking forward to the real pressure of running things smoothly.
- Holiday time for over-worked Elliott Wright - 16 Nov, 2015 @ 12:03
- Full house but no full English! - 17 Oct, 2015 @ 09:00
- Kids, work, play: Elliott Wright’s a busy boy in Spain - 9 Aug, 2015 @ 08:35
- Looking after Michelle Keegan - 25 Jul, 2015 @ 16:11
- No more TOWIE - 14 Jul, 2015 @ 10:28
- 60 Minute Makeover anyone? - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 11:25
- I’m not on the menu! - 14 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- You can’t build without a licence! - 29 May, 2015 @ 17:00