BEFORE returning to Real Madrid on August 5, Cristiano Ronaldo has been sailing around the Balearic Islands.
First the Portuguese football star, along with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez, were sailing around Ibiza on the superyacht, aYa London.
The Real Madrid player is reportedly paying €45,000 a week to hire the superyacht.
In mid July the luxury ship was boarded by customs officers off Ibiza for a routine inspection after Ronaldo and his family left dinner on Formentera.
After Ibiza and Formentera, the father of three took a quick trip to China for business before returning to the Balearic Islands with his girlfriend.
They landed in Mallorca and hit the streets. Armed with a large security team the couple went shopping in the capital city, making sure to stop in the exclusive store, Corner.
The two also shared a romantic dinner at Tapa Negra in the basement of the hotel Meliá Palas Atenea where they took photos with locals and fans.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15