Hundreds of children gathered to witness The Magi of the East descend through the illuminated track of El Río accompanied by the clubs and ski schools of the station.
The Magi departed from Borreguiles and halfway along the El Río trail they were intercepted by the Sierra Nevada clubs and the ski schools that accompanied their majesties, tracing ‘figures’ in the snow, until they reached Pradollano, where the children were waiting with their families.
The ski station broadcast live to transfer the magic of the Magi in Sierra Nevada to all the friends and followers of the great mountain of Granada.
Magi distributed gifts among the children of the station from the thrones installed in the Plaza de Andalucía.
Courtesy of sierranevada.es
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16