DRUNKEN X Factor contestants have caused thousands of euros worth of damage to Simon Cowell’s luxury villa in Marbella.
The music mogul was said to be furious after the out of control wannabes raided his drinks cabinet and trashed the rented 20-bedroom property.
After polishing off his vintage champagne and specially imported Sapporo beer the rowdy group headed for a late night swim.
But their drunken antics didn’t stop there and when stumbling back to their rooms, they trampled over designer furniture and a rather pricey Persian rug covering it in sand and sea water.
The 50-year-old, who is meant to be mentoring the young hopefuls, confi rmed that they had woken him up adding “any damage will have to be paid out of their fi rst royalty cheque if they make it – to teach them a lesson”.
- ALIVE AND KICKING: Trio of British rock legends wow the festival crowds at Lisbon’s Nos Alive - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:18
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27