By Mason Jones
CLOTHING chain H&M has withdrawn a T-shirt bearing a logo in support of radical mayor and union leader Juan Manuel Sanchez Gordillo.
The T-shirt, which shows a hand clutching vegetables with the words ‘No world hunger – Juan Manuel Sanchez Gordillo’, was on sale for less than a week before being removed.
A spokesman for H&M said the firm apologised for causing controversy with the design and stated they ‘never intended to take sides’ with regard to the food raids in Carrefour and Mercadona supermarkets.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36