By Kathryn Richardson
ELEVEN plays will be shown during the Gibraltar Drama Festival from March 12 and March 16.
The plays will be performed in two venues, the Bayside Drama Studio and Ince’s Hall Theatre.
Tickets can be purchased from February 25 at the John McKintosh Hall between 10am and 7pm.
Prices are £5 per performance or £20 for a season ticket.
A gala night will also take place on March 16 at 8pm with a final presentation of three plays followed by an award ceremony.
For more information contact the Ministry of Culture on 20048063 or email [email protected]
- Fruit growers fight to safeguard Costa produce - 8 Mar, 2013 @ 12:35
- More bad weather to come in Andalucia - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 14:29
- Axarquia shop owners to dress windows as part Easter celerations - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 13:21
- New app offers UK children’s programmes in Spanish - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 10:18
- The ladies who made a difference - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 13:56
- Money over the bridge - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:10
- €400 incentive to increase youth employment - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:00
- Donkeys’ star status won’t save them from eviction - 4 Mar, 2013 @ 16:40
- Looking at the Labyrinth - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 14:36
- Ticket to the States! - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 12:00