SINGLE ladies in Spain have something to look forward to as George Clooney, Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor, is buying a home here.
The famous actor has been visiting Malaga for a number of years and was spotted in the celebrity hotspot of Marbella looking at property shortly before Christmas last year.
Clooney’s publicists have now confirmed the Oceans 11 actor has snapped up a four bedroom mansion in the mountains overlooking Marbella for a cool €4 million.
The impressive home includes five bathrooms, a large living room, billiard room, kitchen, porch and cellar.
Clooney’s friend and fellow actor, Antonio Banderas, also has a villa in the popular town.
It has also been rumoured in the Spanish press that Clooney has plans to invest money into a real estate business near Marbella Club.
Clooney has now sold his previous home in Lake Como, Italy and it is thought he will be moving into the dream Marbella property before his 52nd birthday on May 6.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50