NEO Nazi groups gathered in Malaga recently to protest at the detention in Greece of the leaders of the far right ‘Golden Dawn’ group.
The protest, which took place just half an hour before the 15-M ‘Out Mafia, Hello Democracy’ march in the city, was held outside the Greek Consul.
“We are being persecuted because we are Nazis” said one of the speakers “Fascism is not an illness”.
The gathering was attended by around 20 Nazis, who protested against what they saw as continuing persecution against ‘nacionalists’. Although the 15-M march was being held nearby, the Nazi protest ended peacefully and police did not report any trouble.
- TROLL TROUBLE: Giles Brown is used to insults flying his way, but troll his family and that’s a different matter - 8 Jun, 2019 @ 11:36
- I have never felt more proud of my Burlesque-dancing goddaughter, writes Giles Brown - 25 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00