LA CAIXA BANK and the local council have come together to fund Christmas gifts for under privileged children.
The initiative, named Your Star Toy, will see 7,000 toys delivered to children between the ages of three and eight.
The council allocated €15,000 for the programme, and has assumed the costs of distribution.
The toys, meanwhile, were provided by Malaga Toys Carrion, which in turn has reduced their profit margin to help the campaign reach as many families as possible.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40