FORMER ElBulli head chef Ferran Adria is swapping Michelin stars for Mickey Mouse in his latest food quest.
The legendary chef (who met the Olive Press last week in Marbella) has teamed up with Disney to create a multimedia project promoting healthy food and recipes for kids in a fun way.
Incorporating Disney themes for the younger audience, he will appear in ‘Te cuento en la cocina’ (I tell you in the kitchen), which will consist of an app with a cookbook and videos such as ‘how to make chickpeas and spinach, fit for a jedi’.
He has 60 recipes so far.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25