THE Velvet Club in Malaga will host the Madrid-based soulful, electronic-rock band next Saturday, June 25.
Don’t worry, the lyrics are English.
The band has been touring Spain since April, and the gig in Malaga is their last stop.
Yes, the Maybe Nots’ latest EP, is a damned good jam. The brother-sister lead singer suo, Miguel and Patricia Sevener, play well off of each other. Miguel provides a sturdy backbone and Patricia a tasteful flourish.
All of the songs include a lot of synth playing, which is often liable to drive someone nutty, but the barebone guitar and straightforward drumming keep the band grounded and keep the songs trucking on at an exciting pace.
The concert on promises to be a good time and a good listen.
Check the EP out here.
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00