MEMBERS from two stag do groups have been held in Spain after getting ‘absolutely hammered’ on a flight from Edinburgh to Alicante.
Families are said to have cowered in their seats as the two separate parties went wild on the three-hour morning flight.
A mother, who was travelling with two children, said a 10-year-old was struck on the head by a flying wine bottle and that fights broke out between the two groups of revellers.
She also claimed many of them were ‘absolutely hammered’ before the Ryanair flight took off at 11.15am.
Spanish cops were waiting for the groups at Alicante, but some of them swapped clothes in a bid to confuse airline staff.
A Ryanair spokesman confirmed that four passengers were removed and detained.
He added: “We will not tolerate unruly or disruptive behaviour and the safety and comfort of our customers, crew and aircraft is our number one priority.”
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54