MEMBERS from two stag do groups have been held in Spain after getting ‘absolutely hammered’ on a flight from Edinburgh to Alicante.
Families are said to have cowered in their seats as the two separate parties went wild on the three-hour morning flight.
A mother, who was travelling with two children, said a 10-year-old was struck on the head by a flying wine bottle and that fights broke out between the two groups of revellers.
She also claimed many of them were ‘absolutely hammered’ before the Ryanair flight took off at 11.15am.
Spanish cops were waiting for the groups at Alicante, but some of them swapped clothes in a bid to confuse airline staff.
A Ryanair spokesman confirmed that four passengers were removed and detained.
He added: “We will not tolerate unruly or disruptive behaviour and the safety and comfort of our customers, crew and aircraft is our number one priority.”
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56