ROCKER Rick Parfitt froze his wife out of his will just five days before he died.
The Status Quo singer, who once claimed he spent more than €1,000 a week on cocaine, is said to have left wife Lyndsey with nothing despite her overseeing his care in his final months.
According to expat Lyndsey the pair had fallen out over the Marbella-based singer apparently rekindling his relationship with ex-wife Patty.
Speaking for the first time since his death, she revealed how she was dumped over the phone in October, after she had found emails between the pair, which showed intimacy.
“I’ve been such an idiot,” Lyndsey said, “Looking back at the way he lived I think I was a fool to think I could tame the wild man of rock, as he was known.”
Although they had been living separately, they ate breakfast together every morning and had planned to spend Christmas as a family.
“We were not estranged at the time he died, but had talked about getting back together.
“He has left me nothing,”she insisted, “I’m going to have to take the children out of their private school and get a job, we’d have no food without my mother’s pension.”
The pair’s Costa del Sol real estate company Status Homes, based in Guadalmina, has now reopened after briefly closing following the singer’s death in December.
Parfitt died at 68 in Marbella after suffering a severe infection he is said to have caught while in hospital.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31