LA Sala has announced ambitious expansion plans under its new CEO Federico Gonzalez.
New beach clubs and an alliance with a global hospitality group are said to be in the works.
Spanish-born Gonzalez, who holds a law and economics degree from Bilbao’s Deusto University and an MBA from INSEAD business school in France, took on the new role on February 6.
“I’m honoured to have been chosen for this very exciting opportunity,” said Gonzalez,
“This is a group that has achieved unparalleled success since its foundation. To be offered the chance to lead our 300 employees to greater success is a challenge I am greatly looking forward to.”
The Sala Group has six locations worldwide, including in Gibraltar, and has several projects planned for 2018.
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56