TIME is running out to snap up a luxury apartment in a large British-built development on the Costa del Sol.
The last 40 homes, costing €265,000, have gone on sale in Taylor Wimpey’s Acqua development in San Pedro.
Located between the seafront and the old quarter of the town, the two and three-bedroom scheme is the latest project by the property magnate in Andalucia.
Each property comes with air conditioning and a private parking space, alongside access to a communal swimming pool and gardens.
Taylor Wimpey is currently constructing more homes on its Los Arqueros Golf resort, which is set for completion by 2020.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09