It has to be one of the unluckiest locations on the Costa del Sol.
The Chinese supermarket Super Asia, in Sabinillas, has been flooded three times in just three months.
The former headquarters of Andalucia Dream Homes estate agents was this morning once again a few centimetres under water.
The road outside was cut off to traffic in yet another bout of flooding after an unseasonably hot weekend which saw temperatures in the Andalucia region hit the mid thirties.
Andalucia is no stranger to these types of freak weather incidences, with areas in the Costa del Sol put on ‘red alert’ in December when the equivalent of one month’s rain fell over one weekend.
Thankfully Aemet have foretasted the chance of rain to decrease towards the end of the week prompting hopes for a drier, warmer weekend.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33