MEN who do not talk about their erectile problems risk making the problem worse, according to Men Solutions.
Men Solutions are a private clinic with two surgeries in Madrid and Marbella and offer a free consultation for anyone who feels uneasy about their manhood.
The company focuses their efforts on developing innovative ways of treating common male afflictions including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido, andropause and Peyronie’s disease.
Head of marketing Jamie Merino, 56 said: “It is an illness but it doesn’t show because we don’t talk to each other so people suffer in silence.
“Drinking is a major factor in erectile dysfunction. It’s very important to control your own habits.”
The average age of men visiting the Marbella surgery is 55+ yet they are seeing an increasing number of younger (35-40) patients due to the stressful lives of modern men.
Screenings are free and services are tailor made to the different needs of each individual walking through the surgery that work ‘in 80% of cases.’
Jamie said the cost of operations is approximately €2,000 depending on what is required for the patient’s condition and hopes in the future ‘to be all around the country, innovating new technologies for patients.’
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11