SUNSET Beach Club celebrated its 30th anniversary with a special meal for friends and family.
The popular four-star resort on the Benalmadena coast has been the industry gold standard for those looking for a quick break.
Director general Mark Wardell said: “It’s great we’ve had a lot of industry here in terms of tour operators and travel agents. We’ve had some old friends who have worked for the company for many years. It’s been a good representation.
“It’s been pretty well recognised. We’re a pretty dynamic company and we’ve invested heavily in people and in the property itself and we’ve reaped the rewards while retaining a good reputation.”
The three course meal included treacle lamb and and a variety of drinks.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11