HOLIDAY companies are offering week long stays on the Costa del Sol for as little as £83 per person for a week, INCLUDING flights.
LoveHolidays.com are offering the incredible deal as experts say companies are slashing prices due to Brits tightening their belts post-Brexit.
Flying out of Aberdeen airport, two adults can enjoy a week’s stay in Benalmadena and enjoy temperatures flirting around the 20C mark.
Travel Supermarket says hotel and flight packages to destinations around the world have slashed prices by as much as 56% during the winter period, and Europe is following suit in a bid to compete.
Portugal’s Algarve region is also boasting week-long holiday deals for £83 per person, with two adults sharing a three-star hotel and flying out of Liverpool.
Emma Coulthurst from Travelsupermarket believes the price discounts are in part down to Brexit.
She said: “Brits are tightening their belts post-Brexit and are reluctant to commit to a winter holiday unless the price is right. Plummeting demand means prices are spectacularly low – these price drops are unprecedented.
“A saturated airline market also means ever-reducing prices – with low cost airlines making up the flight component of many packages these days.”
She continued: “If you want to book a break, great times to go away are early December and any time in January– these times offer some of the best prices of the entire year as few people think to go away then so close to Christmas and New Year.
“Many emerging city and beach destinations around the world are realising the economic benefits of tourism on GDP growth and are reaping the benefits of their increasing tourism marketing spend.
“This means that more established tourism hot spots are having to compete even harder for Brit custom, especially during the winter. There is so much choice now for where Brits choose to spend their holiday budget.”
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40