HOLIDAY companies are offering week long stays on the Costa del Sol for as little as £83 per person for a week, INCLUDING flights.
LoveHolidays.com are offering the incredible deal as experts say companies are slashing prices due to Brits tightening their belts post-Brexit.
Flying out of Aberdeen airport, two adults can enjoy a week’s stay in Benalmadena and enjoy temperatures flirting around the 20C mark.
Travel Supermarket says hotel and flight packages to destinations around the world have slashed prices by as much as 56% during the winter period, and Europe is following suit in a bid to compete.
Portugal’s Algarve region is also boasting week-long holiday deals for £83 per person, with two adults sharing a three-star hotel and flying out of Liverpool.
Emma Coulthurst from Travelsupermarket believes the price discounts are in part down to Brexit.
She said: “Brits are tightening their belts post-Brexit and are reluctant to commit to a winter holiday unless the price is right. Plummeting demand means prices are spectacularly low – these price drops are unprecedented.
“A saturated airline market also means ever-reducing prices – with low cost airlines making up the flight component of many packages these days.”
She continued: “If you want to book a break, great times to go away are early December and any time in January– these times offer some of the best prices of the entire year as few people think to go away then so close to Christmas and New Year.
“Many emerging city and beach destinations around the world are realising the economic benefits of tourism on GDP growth and are reaping the benefits of their increasing tourism marketing spend.
“This means that more established tourism hot spots are having to compete even harder for Brit custom, especially during the winter. There is so much choice now for where Brits choose to spend their holiday budget.”
- Manhunt underway after young woman ‘held down and raped in the street’ by ex-boyfriend and pals in Spain’s Sevilla - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 16:49
- Another swimmer dies off beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 15:22
- British expat pensioner brutally murdered near Spain’s Costa del Sol wanted to move closer to pals in Estepona following husband’s death - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 14:10
- RED ALERT: Warnings across Spain as temperatures to surpass 40C TODAY before scorcher along Costa del Sol on Friday - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 13:22
- British expats in Spain would have ‘strong case’ to sue UK government in case of no-deal Brexit, MP warns - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 12:10
- IN PICS: Luxury lifestyle of Marbella expat couple accused of cocaine trafficking and money laundering as court orders €4 million seizure of assets - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Dead blue whale found floating in Marbella - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 10:39
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13