BRITISH extreme metal band Napalm Death are playing at Palma’s Es Gremi theatre Sunday.
The Birmingham punk group led by Mark ‘Barney’ Greenway have been performing around the world for three decades. The band is credited as pioneers of the grindcore genre, mixing punk and death metal with heavily distorted sounds.
The concert starts at 7 with Devouring and Fostioner opening the show. The legendary band has played in Mallorca once before, around 20 years ago.
Interestingly the band holds the Guinness World Record for the shortest song titled You Suffer at just 1.3 seconds. Their seventeenth album will be released in 2018.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15