Abortada en #Málaga la instalación de uno de los mayores laboratorios de drogas de síntesis en #España. Han sido intervenidos 14.500 litros de productos químicos para elaborar más de 1.000kg de anfetamina y MDMA.
Más info. aquí?https://t.co/CKLm0BugWD pic.twitter.com/Yka7QSStwS
— Policía Nacional (@policia) October 29, 2018
SPAIN’S National Police have arrested 16 people following an 18-month investigation and have seized 14,500 litres of chemical products needed to manufacture drugs.
Officers located and dismantled ‘one of the largest synthetic drug laboratories in Spain’ as they seized the chemicals, which could have been used to process more than 1,000 kg of amphetamine and MDMA.
The revealing police footage shows officers intercepting chemical products and the various paraphernalia used to synthesise drugs, including tanks, cooking units and even recipes with scientific diagrams.
Police described their find as ‘a laboratory for the large-scale use of synthetic drugs’ and it comes just days after Police in Malaga also discovered six tonnes of cocaine disguised amongst bananas.
This latest investigation also seized 90kg of marijuana in France, 145 kg of marijuana and 261 kg of hashish in the United Kingdom and 199 kg of marijuana in Spain.
The drug and infrastructure haul comes after police began their investigations in May last year, working in collaboration with the Tax Agency, the UK’s National Crime Agency and the French Police Nationale.
- Jamie Oliver’s empire goes into administration with 1,000 jobs losses just a week after new Costa del Sol restaurant - 21 May, 2019 @ 21:18
- Everything you need to know about dangerous dogs in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:44
- SPOTTED: Roberto Firmino in Marbella after €23 million private jet ride before Liverpool squad arrive for Champions League training - 20 May, 2019 @ 13:39
- Costa del Sol expat fighting for life after feral dog attack left him naked on floor and severely wounded - 20 May, 2019 @ 11:10
- Eating ultra-processed Spanish chorizo, cereals and pastries increases depression risk by 33%, study warns - 18 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- ANOTHER chiringuito in Spain’s Andalucia faces environmental protests just weeks after blue flag losses - 18 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- Five Madrid campsites for under €50 a night that won’t leave you priced out of Champions League weekend - 18 May, 2019 @ 09:00
- Irish fugitive dies in Benidorm after he stripped man naked, battered him and carved up his body in wheelie bin - 17 May, 2019 @ 13:03
- SNIFFED OUT: Group in Spain fined €86,000 for cooking stew of protected birds after police smelt it from cliff - 17 May, 2019 @ 11:54
- Guardia Civil cop among 57 arrested in HUGE Costa del Sol drug bust involving 200 officers - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:25