A MOROCCAN woman, 20, has been arrested in Malaga after she tried to throw her daughter, three, from their 10th floor apartment window.
The incident happened at 2:05am on Sunday in the Los Corazones neighbourhood of the city, near the provincial police station.
The unidentified mother was held on suspicion of attempted murder and assaulting a police officer.
After neighbours heard screaming, police arrived at the flat, where the ‘dishevelled’ mother greeted them, carrying her naked daughter.
As police began interviewing the woman she became agitated and tried to throw the girl out of the window.
The mother also tried to suffocate her daughter, but officers managed to step in to free the girl.
Following her arrest, the woman was transferred to Malaga’s Civil Hospital for tests.
Her daughter is now being looked after by her grandmother.
Police said the house was littered with feces and rubbish, and they found a dog locked in a cage with its own feces.
- Death of British teen in Spain who was third to die at same apartment block ‘could have been prevented’ - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- OH MY GOGH: Gun Van Gogh ‘killed himself with’ to be auctioned off while southern Spain tour of his work continues - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 12:30
- CASTING CALL: Netflix needs male and female extras in Spain’s Andalucia for new drama series - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 10:57
- POSH: Brits Victoria and David Beckham jet into Spain’s Andalucia for celeb wedding of year catered for by Dani Garcia - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 16:54
- WATCH: Shocking moment bullring volunteer in Spain gored to death in front of 2,000 fans as bull ran back into pen - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 12:52
- Facial recognition cameras installed at Gibraltar Airport - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00