YOUTH crime appears to be on the increase in the Axarquia.
Police arrested a number of youths in three incidents in two days.
Four youths were arrested in Velez-Malaga, two of them minors, accused of breaking into and stealing items from four parked cars.
Just two days later, on July 12, two more minors were arrested in Velez-Malaga in an unrelated case for stealing from the local high school.
Meanwhile, in Rincon de la Victoria police arrested a 16-year-old girl for stealing a mobile phone.
The girl claimed she needed a mobile device and did not have the funds to purchase one, sources say.
- Goya museum in trouble - 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:00
- Kids’ cardiac threat - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 10:08
- Football match abandoned at World Police and Fire Games - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:52
- The last of the Spanish Nazis - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:03
- Buena Vista baile - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:02
- Sotogrande celebrates half a century - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 15:16
- Staying safe on Spain’s roads - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 12:10
- Snoop Dogg rolls in - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 09:17
- British woman gives birth to biggest baby ever born naturally in Spain - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 14:57
- Keira Knightly takes Spanish vacation - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:34