THERE will be no more rain on the Costa del Sol this week, according to weather agency AEMET.
After two days of thunder and storms, the yellow weather alert has been called off and clouds are expected to clear.
Temperatures are expected to reach around 22C today before the sun comes out again tomorrow with highs of 25C.
Meanwhile the reservoirs are thought to have benefited from the rainfall, but it’s not sure by how much yet.
The Red Hidrosur has posted 72.70 liters per square meter in 24 hours in the La Concepción reservoir, which has gained 0.34 cubic hectometres in two days, from 35.22 to 35.56.
The Guadalteba reservoir has collected at least 46.20 liters, gaining 0.31 hectometers in two days, going from 38.12 to 38.43 hectometres.
While in the La Viñuela reservoir 41.20 liters per square meter have been collected, although the gain in water has been much lower, of 0.09 hectometres.
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47