FULLA D’Ostra in Santa Catalina is hosting a special gourmet five-course pairing menu with top Mallorcan wines.
From grilled octopus to vegan tartar, every dish from chef Hector Marceló is carefully paired with a local wine plucked straight from Jose L. Ferrer’s Mallorcan vineyard.
Mains include cod with potatoes and a poached egg, and Iberian pork, with purple onion chutney, potatoes and mini courgettes, each paired accordingly with a white and red wine. Finish off the night with a passion fruit mousse cake with black chocolate ganache served with the dessert wine Veritas Dolc.
The decadent event starts at 8pm on April 11, and reservations can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15