GOLFING great Seve Ballesteros was rushed to hospital after falling off a golf buggy and banging his head on a curb.
Recovering from four life-saving brain operations Seve, 52, fell near his Cantabria home in northern Spain.
After three days in hospital the father-of-three said he was doing fine and had recovered from his latest scare.
In October 2008 the Spaniard spent one month in intensive care after collapsing in Barajas airport in Madrid.
Seve’s glittering career includes three Open victories and the European Ryder Cup captaincy in 1997.
The five-time Major winner is expected to make an emotional return at St Andrews for this year’s Open.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00