THEY look like any other normal family sightseeing.
And incredibly nobody recognised Hollywood star Salma Heyek, 44, as she and her daughter Valentina, 3 and mum Diana went sightseeing in Murcia.
The Mexican-born star visited sights in Cartagena including a Roman theatre and other ruins.
She has been filming La Chispa de la Vida directed by Spaniard Alex de la Iglesia.
Salma had put her acting career on hold after she married French millionaire Francois-Henri Pinault. But now she is back at the grindstone.
- Expat female chef chases off machete-wielding robbers - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 06:00
- People who study are healthier - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 05:30
- Poet Carlos Pranger: The new Brenan - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 05:00
- Spanish women are having fewer children - 17 Mar, 2011 @ 07:15
- Pill bargaining - 17 Mar, 2011 @ 07:00
- Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum set to open in Malaga - 16 Mar, 2011 @ 08:00
- Spain complains about Gibraltar landfill plans - 16 Mar, 2011 @ 08:00
- Operation nuclear clean-up - 15 Mar, 2011 @ 08:30
- Sevilla royal visit for Prince Charles and Camilla - 14 Mar, 2011 @ 10:56
- Ruffled feathers in Ronda - 14 Mar, 2011 @ 08:45