DESPERATE Housewives star Eva Longoria has paraded her famous Spanish beau Eduardo Cruz, 27, on the Costa del Sol.
The 37-year-old American actress spent a long weekend in Marbella hanging out with her boyfriend from the famous Cruz clan.
They arrived via the Cannes film festival, before heading off on the AVE fast train to meet Cruz’s famous sisters Penelope and Monica in Madrid.
But not before a station worker insisted on getting a picture of herself with Longoria (below).
The star was in Marbella for a press conference promoting a charity walk-a-thon on August 18. Proceeds from the event will go to the Eva Longoria Foundation, which helps disadvantaged Latin American women.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10