FOR those expats who dread having to drive on the ‘wrong’ side of the road, the Olive Press is offering its readers the chance to put their worries aside.
We have teamed up with Get-on-Side, the creator of a reversible sign that attaches to the dashboard and uses the reflection in the window to remind motorists which side they should be on.
We are giving away five sets of Get-on-Side reversible signs to readers who can answer the following simple question: In the article ‘A good sign for foreign drivers in Spain’ on our website, what proportion of the world’s drivers does Get-on-Side creator Stephen Ferrada claim drive on the left?
A. One third
B. Two thirds
For a chance to win, send your answer to [email protected] no later than Friday July 20.
- Forecast gloomy for hotels on the Costa del Sol - 21 Jul, 2012 @ 17:25
- Spain’s Royal family takes pay cut - 20 Jul, 2012 @ 10:30
- Brit denies bar shooting in Spain - 19 Jul, 2012 @ 12:13
- Algarrobico hotel to get the chop despite amnesty for Costa del Sol properties - 17 Jul, 2012 @ 13:32
- Brit compares Pamplona bull goring to being stabbed - 14 Jul, 2012 @ 15:49
- Gibraltar hits back at Spanish ‘delaying tactic’ claims - 14 Jul, 2012 @ 12:16
- The jet-set lifestyle of expat arrested in connection with €6 million fraud - 14 Jul, 2012 @ 10:33
- Lioness found living in Spanish urbanisation - 14 Jul, 2012 @ 09:30
- Half of the arrested protestors in Madrid have been released - 14 Jul, 2012 @ 08:00
- Tarifa: Where the wind blows - 13 Jul, 2012 @ 15:45