A CLEVER new phone app will help expats keep an eye on any potentially dangerous skin cancer growths.
The app Skin Prevention is designed to give people early warnings signals of the disease.
It lets users take a photo of any suspicious moles or marks they have on a smart phone.
The €5.99 app then monitors any changes in the skin by overlaying different images of the same area taken over time. The device then highlights any developments that a doctor should be informed about.
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02