Liverpool Football Club has launched a bid of over €24 million for Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa.
The 24-year-old Brazilian has a release clause in his contract that Liverpool reportedly activated, although the deal is not certain at this point.
Liverpool officials said they see him as an addition to the strike force, and deny that the possible addition has anything to do with the rumours about Luis Suarez.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers stated “We’ve got money to spend on getting that quality in, but if it’s not available I won’t waste it for the sake of bringing a player in,” making it clear that Costa is high quality material.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48