NERJA will kiss goodbye to summer with the Chanquete World Music Festival on Saturday, September 17.
The brand new festival will be held at El Playazo beach from 5pm to 5am.
Bands taking part include Macaco, Chambao, La Mala Rodríguez, El Canijo de Jerez, Morodo & Okoume Lions, Miguel Campello, Tote King and Holy Boiz.
Headling artist Macaco honed his blend of rumba, reggae, funk and Latin American on the streets of Barcelona.
His 2009 album Puerto Presente hit number one in Spain and won plaudits from Rolling Stone magazine, with his first single Moving nominated for a Grammy.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00