NERJA will kiss goodbye to summer with the Chanquete World Music Festival on Saturday, September 17.
The brand new festival will be held at El Playazo beach from 5pm to 5am.
Bands taking part include Macaco, Chambao, La Mala Rodríguez, El Canijo de Jerez, Morodo & Okoume Lions, Miguel Campello, Tote King and Holy Boiz.
Headling artist Macaco honed his blend of rumba, reggae, funk and Latin American on the streets of Barcelona.
His 2009 album Puerto Presente hit number one in Spain and won plaudits from Rolling Stone magazine, with his first single Moving nominated for a Grammy.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05