RADIO station TRE is to getting prepared for its annual Telethon for cancer charity Cudeca.
The TRE team will take calls and donations for nine hours as they host special guests and live performances on November 25.
The proceeds will go to the cancer charity Cudeca, which has been operating on the Costa del Sol since 1992 and cares for more than 1,100 people every year.
- The Axarquia and Costa Tropical have a great selection of places to stay - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- It’s really all about the location, at the stunning award-winning holiday property complex overlooking lake Vinuela - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25