SPANISH National Police police are investigating the strange death of a Brit found dead near the train station at Malaga airport.
The body of the 51-year-old man was found lying face-down and bound with cable ties. His trousers and underpants were lowered and his genitals were inside an empty tuna can. Two slices of ham were on his buttocks.
Initial tests confirmed he died of asphyxiation and drowned on his own vomit.
Police sources named the man as Steven Frank A. He was frequently seen around the airport terminal and car parks, pushing a trolley and begging. It is believed he had previously suffered outbreaks of schizophrenia and also had problems with alcohol.
More to follow…
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33