THE rich literary heritage of Andalucia has been honoured in a comprehensive new book.
Andalucia: A Literary Guide For Travellers takes readers on an enthralling tour of Spain’s largest region, as seen through the eyes of the countless authors who have been inspired by it.
Lord Byron, Somerset Maugham, Ernest Hemingway and Laurie Lee are among the celebrated writers who have penned novels and poems after visiting at least one of the eight provinces, which are each dealt with in turn.
It is the second joint non-fiction book for Andrew and Suzanne Edwards, following their best-selling Sicily: A Literary Guide For Travellers.
It is available on Amazon for €20.40 in hardback.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09