HE is, not exactly, what one would describe as the fountain of all youth!
Clearly overweight, the former heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury has been filmed running through a fountain at night in Marbella.
While the pictures might suggest he is just another inebriated tourist, he is in fact on a rigorous training camp at nearby Macklin’s Gym with WBO World middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders.
Intending to shed the pounds in the run up to a fight with champion Anthony Joshua next year, he has been posting numerous videos and pictures on social media, including himself and Saunders running through a fountain late at night ‘to cool down’.
He claims to have lost 1.28 stone during the training and is now down to 26 stone in the run up to what he claims will be his ‘easiest fight’.
In the video on Instagram, he wrote: “Wow, this is how we train in #marbs2017.
“Real cool down after running last night.”
Fury also posted pictures of himself at the Barber Club in nearby Nueva Andalucia.
The self-proclaimed ‘Gypsy King’ has not fought since dethroning world heavyweight champ Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015.
Fury had pulled of a rematch last autumn, citing mental health issues.
The fighter, who remains unbeaten in 25 bouts, relinquished his WBA and WBO titles after admitting taking cocaine and is currently suspended by the British Boxing Board of Control.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09