THE Hypnotic Brass Ensemble will return to Spain in September.
The prolific musicians, all brothers, and sons of jazz trumpeter Phil Cohran will perform at Marbella’s La Catarina on September 7 after a successful gig in the city last year.
Together they have toured worldwide with iconic artists including Prince, Mos Def, Mick Jones (The Clash).
Since releasing their first recorded project Flipside in 2004, the band has appeared at Coachella festival, The Sydney Opera House and Carnegie Hall, among others.
Their song War was featured in the blockbuster hit movie, Hunger Games and Flipside was featured in electronic artist Bonobo’s Late Night Tales mix.
They will be playing more concerts all over Spain, including Barcelona on September 2, Madrid on September 3 and Granada on September 5.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33