A BRITISH woman has been left in a critical condition after being glassed in the neck while enjoying a night out in Magaluf.
The 22-year-old was struck in the neck with a glass in the Bananas de Magaluf nightclub after an argument with another reveller.
The victim had lost a lot of blood when medics arrived to the club and was transferred to the Hospital Son Espases for intensive care.
Police have launched a full investigation and are believed to have a 19-year-old British woman in custody.
If you witnessed the assault or know the parties involved please contact [email protected] or call 951273575.
- IN PICS: Clouds clear as Semana Santa celebrated in Ronda - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 17:41
- PICTURED: Female squaddie accused of ‘glassing’ army pal in the throat at Magaluf club - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 13:13
- Rival footie fans launch ‘Benidorm or Bust’ charity race to Spain in aid of teenage cancer battle - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:25
- Expat sprayed with ‘devil’s breath’ date rape drug on Spanish island and forced to empty bank account - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 11:11
- Easter travel chaos in Spain avoided after pilot strike called off - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 19:28
- Spain pledges support for Paris in wake of Notre Dame inferno - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 11:57
- FLIGHT CHAOS: Travel strikes across Spain mean HUNDREDS of flights cancelled over Easter - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- International experts unlock secrets of ancient ‘Stonehenge’ in southern Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 15:42
- Venezuelan ex-spy chief fights extradition from Spain to US - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 13:25
- British woman glassed in neck while partying on Spanish island - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 12:37