- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Top Gear arrive in Gibraltar
• The area dubbed ´Clarkson's Corner'
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE BBC Top Gear crew have landed in Gibraltar to film their latest episode today.
Presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have been spotted on the Rock as they prepare to test an Audi R8 against the McLaren Mp4-12c on the runway of Gibraltar International Airport.
The filming will form part of the episode in which the presenters will drive from Gibraltar through Spain and back to the UK.
Clarkson, 53, even received a personal welcome from airport staff.
The controversial TV host tweeted an image of himself smoking next to a sign which dedicates the area: ‘Clarkson’s Corner’.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]